Lowest Price Guaranteed
Our prices for security systems, tags, labels, detachers or accessories are 15-40% lower than our competitors, for the same quality and better customer service.
In addition to this, for orders with a total value (excluding taxes) over $500.00, we offer free ground shipping anywhere in Canada (excluding security antennas or starter packages).
Committed to Quality
We believe quality should never be a compromise. No matter what product you’re looking for, we guarantee reliability. We want you to feel confident that your purchase is of the highest caliber – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our products within 30 days.
Professional Customer Service
Our goal is to make sure we support you every step of the way. If there is an issue, our customer service staff are ready to help you over the email or a phone call. We value your business!
- Shoplifters steal from all types of stores including department stores, specialty shops, supermarkets, drug stores, discounters, music stores, convenience stores and thrift shops.
- Approximately 25 percent of shoplifters are kids, 75 percent are adults. 55 percent of adult shoplifters say they started shoplifting in their teens.
- Many shoplifters buy and steal merchandise in the same visit. Shoplifters commonly steal from $2 to $200 per incident depending upon the type of store and item(s) chosen.
- Shoplifting is often not a premeditated crime. 73 percent of adult and 72 percent of juvenile shoplifters don’t plan to steal in advance.
- Shoplifters say they are caught an average of only once in every 48 times they steal. They are turned over to the police 50 percent of the time.
- Approximately 3 percent of shoplifters are “professionals” who steal solely for resale or profit as a business. These include drug addicts who steal to feed their habit, hardened professionals who steal as a life-style and international shoplifting gangs who steal for profit as a business. “Professional” shoplifters are responsible for 10 percent of the total dollar losses.
- Habitual shoplifters steal an average of 1.6 times per week.